Application Manager - Super Tech LimitedIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide overall coordination and supervision of Software / Applications Development activities
- Works closely with management to identify the requirements for new software programs
- Performs Project planning and prioritization of resource conflicts, customer demands and support.
- Designs schedules to ensure that project teams, customers, business partners, and other stakeholders receive accurate and timely information
- Monitors the performance of team members against strategic targets and provide mentoring and training where necessary.
- Ensures that teams have access to the resources they need, such as computing systems, development tools and communications
- Reports on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management
- Manages the commercial side of development to ensure that customers pay the correct prices for services delivered in accordance with SLAs.
- Ensure that new systems and changes are properly tested
- Manage outside vendors and contractors to ensure performance expectations and customer satisfaction
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Masters degree in computer science or a related field
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in software/applications development industries
- Good understanding of modern technologies and design patters
- Ability to design and implement software on latest technologies
- Experience with programming languages, server software, and systems
- Understanding of software development life cycles, systems programming, and scripting
- Experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Proficiency in Database Management Systems
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating software solutions.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and follow up to monitor people and work activities
- Ability to design and implement control systems and take corrective action to correct the deviation
- Leadership skills that inspire technical teams to achieve project success
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
- Trustworthiness-ability to conduct self in a manner, which elicits trust, respect and confidence of management and workers.
- Integrity – being truthful and reliable
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.