Legal Pupil - Vodafone GhanaLegal Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Legal Pupil at Vodafone Ghana is to assist the Legal Team, particularly the litigation team in performing tasks diligently.
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership
- Assist the Transactions Unit with drafting and review of agreements
- Draft pleadings, motions, witness statements and other court processes.
- Draft letters, demand notices and other correspondence
- Collate evidence and conduct research on case law
- Keep a record of changes in the law
- Schedule and conduct depositions of witnesses and experts for trial
- Hold case briefs for the Litigation team in court
- Attend court to represent Vodafone as a party in court
- Attend hearings at quasi-judicial bodies such as the National Labour Commission (NLC) and the Electronic Telecommunications Tribunal (ETC)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- Must be able to draft pleadings and other court processes.
- Must possess good and in-depth research skills in respect of statute law and case law.
- Must have a working knowledge of courtroom procedure and administrative functions.
- Must be capable of reviewing and drafting agreements.
- Must have Record-keeping and management skills.
Technical and Professional Qualifications
- Qualifying and Practicing Certificate in Law
- Must have been called to the Ghana Bar 0 – 3 years
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.