Sales Representative - Aben GlobalSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a motivated Sales Representative to join our team.
- The Sales Representative will be responsible for spending a significant amount of time in the field pursuing new vendor partnerships and convincing them to use our platform to sell their products.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a passion for sales.
- Spend a significant amount of time in the field pursuing new vendor partnerships and convincing them to use our platform to sell their products
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing vendors
- Achieve sales targets and goals related to vendor acquisition and retention
- Develop and implement sales strategies that align with company goals
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure vendor satisfaction and success on the platform
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and market conditions to identify new business opportunities
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and vendor interactions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative or similar role, with a track record of successful sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Results-driven and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
Qualification Required & Experience
- Senior High School (SHS) qualifications or equivalent education required;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.