Community Engagement Manager (WA) - SommalifeAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sommalife is seeking to hire Community Engagement Manager (WA).
Qualification Required & Experience
- BA/BSc/MA/MSc in Business Administration, Agriculture, Project Management, Community Development or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in rural development, people management and data collection
- Supervises the attainment of all operational targets including farmer profiling, commodity sourcing, tree planting and management, parkland establishment among others
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
<< Previous JobOffice Manager & Administrative Secretary - Trasacco Valley Phase I Homeowners Association
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.