Service Technician - HexagonEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A surveying and Engineering company has a vacancy for highly motivated individual with high integrity and a passion to succeed for hiring as: Service Technician
- Reports To: Service Centre Lead.
- Department: Service Centre
- Location: Head Office - Accra
The job holder must be an entry-level Technician who shall be responsible for servicing and handles customer service interactions, reports, and repairs. The job holder must ensure excellent customer service, maintains strong relationships with customers and ensures repeat customers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Monitor collimators and record/file the results of the measurement into SC database
- Receive /inspect incoming instrument to ascertain the status of the instrument before repairs protocols
- Conduct repair of LGS to the right standards
- Measure ESD values of the service center according to the CTS
- Calibrate LGS products according to CTS protocols
- Print out and file service news, sales bulleting into service manuals.
- Any other task that will be assigned to improve quality of service
Required Skills or Experience
- HND in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Technical university
- Good computer skills and good eyesight
- Project management skills
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- High service orientation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.