Chief Executive Officer - CIHRMAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Chief Executive Officer at the Chartered Institute of Human Resource Management (CIHRM) is to lead in implementing council decisions by providing overall direction, coordination and supervision of activities of the secretariat in such a manner as to position the institute as a reputable professional body recognised locally and internationally.
- Coordinates the development of the institute's strategic plan, formulation of annual work programmes and other related activities for the implementation of the plan and submits appropriate periodic reports to the council
- Provides direction in the formulation and implementation of human resource policies, procedures and programmes for the management of staff of the secretariat
- Provides direction in the financial management of the operations of the secretariat
- Provides appropriate tools for governance and compliance
- Provides initiatives for enhancing membership drive
- Provides overall supervision and marketing of the institute's professional certification programme, continuing professional education consultancy and research services/products
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a Master's Degree in Human Resource Management or related qualification from a reputable university
- A minimum of a Chartered Member of the institute or equivalent professional qualification, with not less than 15 years post-qualification relevant work experience
- A PhD will be an added advantage
- Proven track record of HR accomplishments in a C-Suite Executive/Senior management position in industry or academia
- Successful track record of managing projects in an organisation
- Ability to develop and implement strategic plans, human resource management systems, policies and strategies at an expert level
- Ability to network and engage stakeholders
- Exposure to international best practices in leadership, human resource management and other related areas
- Knowledge of and skill in the art of people & operations management
- Knowledge of the labour laws and regulatory frameworks, financial management & marketing at a proficient level
- Ability to plan, coordinate and execute work plans to achieve objectives
- Ability to exploit technology to discharge duties
- Ability to be creative and innovative in the managing of operations
Remuneration: Attractive and competitive salary & benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.