Field Specialist: Intelligent Production Systems - Baker HughesEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our Oilfield Services & Equipment (OFSE) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Sales team work in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth. We take responsibility for the business’ success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.
Partner with the best
Baker Hughes is seeking a Field Specialist – Intelligent Production Systems (IPS) who under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high-risk in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group
As a Field Specialist – IPS, you will be responsible for:
- Running multiple media to high-risk applications in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group such as gauges , Smart Valves, Fiber Optics and Flow Meters.
- Providing front-line support with customers and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Continuing to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Intelligent Production Systems and/or other product groups
- Conducting on-the-job training for some Intelligent Production Systems applications as required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have at least Bachelor or a High School Diploma /GED
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in Intelligent Production Systems
- Be competent in running multiple medium to high-risk applications in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group.
- Have a thorough knowledge of reservoir monitoring and control and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Have thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Intelligent Production Systems products in at least one product line.
- Have an ability to work well and communicate well with others
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.