Paralegal & Records Analyst - Vodafone GhanaLegal Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for the management of Vodafone Ghana’s (VFG) electronic and paper records from their creation through to their disposal. The role holder will ensure all records of VFG are kept and disposed of in accordance with the Laws of Ghana.
The role holder will work with the Technology Team to develop Share Points to serve as an archive for the business. The role holder will monitor and propose measures to ensure VFG remains compliant with all requirements of records management and disposals.
Additionally, the role holder will provide legal assistance and administrative support to the Legal Team. The role holder will be responsible for the preparation, recording and registration of legal documents.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Coordinates the development of record-keeping systems such as electronic repositories (SharePoint), taxonomies, classification schemes and controlled vocabularies to aid users in meeting requirements for access, retention, disposition and protection of information
- Coordinates and ensures the requirements for SharePoint electronic record repositories and for records with special access or long-term retention are met
- Coordinates and assess user needs based on an assessment of records, processes, storage, interviews with users and reviews of current methods and procedures and develops action plans for improvement
- Analyses and evaluates current records management policies, procedures and processes, and develops and implements recommendations for improvements
- Has day-to-day responsibility for the management of cases and contracts
- Prepares weekly and quarterly reports, correspondence and briefing papers for legal team management
- Acts as the first point of contact for escalation of specific legal policy issues to line manager
- Acts as coordinator for all matters relating to Intellectual Property (Copy Rights, Trade Marks etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining an effective database for trademarks, cases and contracts
- Recommends ideas and practical solutions for improvements of case management
- Supports litigation lawyers with needed records for case management
- Monitors record retention activities and recommend corrective actions or changes to conform to business policies, national regulations and modern records management practices
- Analyses record inventory results and develop and communicates records retention schedules
- Coordinates with business units and Information Technology to incorporate information lifecycle management in accordance with approved retention schedules
- Develop a process for the disclosure of such information retained to ensure compliance with internal and external structures/ laws
Governance and Reporting
- Liaise with stakeholders with the supervision of the Head of Legal with regard to records management and the necessary actions, flowing from the same
- Prepare and submit a monthly report on the key developments and information archived/disposed
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements with regard to records disposal and its retention
- Develop a process for easy access to information archived and retrieval of such paper and electronic information
- Key liaison with external archivist(s)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical And Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Prior experience in records management and related technology solutions of a multi–national company or large group of companies
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage teams
- Customer-oriented person with the ability to work with various work streams and influence at all levels
- Expertise in the areas of business process engineering, records management and related business solutions
- In-depth knowledge of the Telco industry and governing regulations
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.