Manager: Wholesale and Enterprise Solutions - MTN GhanaTelecommunication Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for the effective management, coordination, and alignment of all Network Group (NWG) teams required to support the technology implementation of the Enterprise Business strategies which is inclusive of championing cost-effective solutions that meets the enterprise Business customers expectations.
- Technology and Platform business
- Multi regulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
- Public Listed Organization
- Environmental, social and governance prioritized
- Partnerships at the core of Business practices
- Managed Services organisation and regional Structure implication
- MTN Group approved Telecommunication/ICT Network Standards and Practices
- Global technology trends and advancements
- Diverse Cultural environment
- Agile way of work
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure that the enterprise solutions products are aligned with Network Group (NWG) strategy throughout the cycle of innovation, planning & delivery.
- Determine and lead the development of wholesale and enterprise solution architectural strategies
- Responsible for translating strategy into initiatives, identifying who will need to be involved, and what their departments will need to do to deliver the initiatives. And coordinate how these initiatives with their associated projects will support one another to deliver the goals that drive the strategy.
- Determine overall modelling standards, guidelines, best practices modelling techniques & approaches for business & solutions architecture
- Take leadership in driving designs that give wholesale and Enterprise customers the most cost-effective solutions that exceeds customers’ expectations
- Coordinate with cross functional team members within NWG and outside NWG including external team members to ensure that architectural designs are in alignment with standard practices and the strategy.
- Manage the complexities of the internal stakeholder’s interaction regarding multitude of technologies and services required to inform wholesale and enterprise business solutions
- Provide technology consulting around transport network architecture for enterprise business customers
- Analyse commercial forecast from both wholesale and enterprise teams for network budgeting purposes, and ensure that the acceptable business cases are built to support them
- Prepare and build Bill of Quantities (BoQ) and Bill of Materials (BoM) for solution designs for sign off.
- Ensure that business process and structures along EBD, CPG and NWG are optimised in support of the business strategy
- · Minimum of a University degree in Telecom Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Agile working knowledge and related certifications is an added advantage
- · Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in a telecom’s environment with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proven experience in Enterprise solutions design
- Mastered the principles of how business strategy drives transport strategy
- Transmission Network Topology & Traffic engineering
- Strong understanding of the ITU standards and recommendations
- A good knowledge of technological trends in the transport sector of the telecommunications industry.
- Good knowledge in Optical Networks Technology (WDM, SDH etc.)
- A good understanding of IP principles
- Proven ability to interact, influence, collaborate with and mentor individuals in various levels
Must live the MTN Values of
- Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
- Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.