Sales Assistant - Unique Flavours and FragrancesSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a reputable industrial/raw materials and Cosmetics Company seeking experienced Sales Supervisors, Marketing & Sales personnel. This is a role driven by performance. You will be responsible for driving sales in our branches and ensuring sales targets are met. Our ideal candidate MUST have previous experience working in a sales environment. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day sales & marketing activities.
This role has an attractive salary with incentives.
The ideal candidate will have/be
- Minimum 3 years experience in a retail environment within sales and marketing (desired)
- FOR ACCRA BASED POSITION: Must live relatively local to these areas- East Legon, American house, Adjiringanor, Madina, Nanakrom, Nungua & surrounding areas
- FOR KUMASI BASED POSITION: Must live relatively local to Kumasi Adum, Roman Hill, Ahodwo & surrounding areas
- MUST be able to work flexible working hours (late hours, weekends & on-demand, willingness to work overtime if necessary)
- Must be hardworking
- A driving license (advantageous)
- Proficiency in using retail point-of-sale software (POS)
- Have the ability to work to extremely tight deadlines and under demand
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your role will include
- Driving sales and meeting weekly, monthly & quarterly sales targets
- Providing exceptional customer service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Maintaining a shop, you must be highly organised, clean and tidy.
- Working in a team and being responsible for the success of achieving sales targets
- Selling to customers via Point of Sale software.
- Must be a very detailed oriented person
- An Honest person who works with integrity
- Highly adaptable
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must have a proactive mindset, and the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong emphasis on business communication
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to work with individuals at all levels both internally and externally
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.