Junior Program Officer - African UnionInternational Agencies Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The role would be to assist in the daily operations of the Division and the implementation of policies, projects and programmes related to intellectual property rights (IPRs) at the AfCFTA Secretariat working closely with senior staff in order to achieve the overall goals of the Division and the Directorate.
- Assist in the daily operations of the Division
- Assist in the implementation of policies, projects and programmes related to intellectual property rights (IPRs) within the AfCFTA.
- Assist in the planning, scheduling and participating in meetings, workshops, trainings and seminars as a resource person.
- Develop a database of the focal points of State Parties and non-State Parties;
- Participate as a resource in meetings of AfCFTA institutions, in particular meetings of the Committee on IPRs and other capacity building workshops;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Circulate information and documents to State and Non-State Parties or participants of any meetings, workshops, trainings and seminars held by the Division
- Assist with scheduling of institutional meetings related to IPRs;
- Maintain and disseminate an up-to-date schedule of all current and future meetings of all levels of the AfCFTA negotiations on IPRs;
- Assist with the translation and interpretation services arrangements;
- Develop mechanisms for evaluating the impact of meetings and trade capacity workshops;
- Assist in scheduling meetings of the Division, including the preparation of memos and budget;
- Carry out any other tasks, as may be assigned by the Head of Division as may become necessary, including working on a range of issues to enhance links between the Division and other Divisions in the Directorate
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
Academic Requirements And Relevant Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in international trade, development economics, international relations, international business, international law, political science or relevant disciplines with 2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to work independently to meet critical and competing deadlines (multi-tasking), to produce high quality work in short timeframes;
- Excellent interpersonal/teamwork skills,
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of common computer applications and systems;
- Excellent drafting, reporting, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong program/project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability to liaise with a diverse range of people and stakeholders;
- Proficiency in one of the African Union working languages. Proficiency of two or more of the other working language(s) would be an added value.
- Applicants must be proficient in one of the African Union working languages (Arabic, English, French, Portuguese or Spanish). Knowledge of one more or several other working languages would be an added advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.