Assurance Senior Associate - PwCAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Quality is at the heart of what we do. Combining passionate people with leading technology, we work together to build trust in society. We put the team ?rst and solve important problems by challenging the organisations we audit and being open to challenge ourselves. We take pride in our work and the profession, recognising audit as a deep specialism.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge into how businesses run, gain direct access to internal stakeholders and clients and work with an unrivalled range of companies we audit. A rewarding career path awaits, join our team to develop yourself as a professional and bene?t from the wide range of development opportunities available at PwC Ghana.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using your team and relationship management skills to ensure that your’s and the audit team’s documentation – from planning to completion of an Audit, meets PwC and regulatory standards;
- Completing a variety of areas of audit work which includes the identi?cation of issues, analysis of data, articulation of ?ndings and the ability to draw informed conclusions;
- Building meaningful relationships and demonstrating curiosity that will allow you to have insightful conversations and provide visible challenge during the audit;
- Delegating to others to provide learning opportunities and coaching to help deliver the most effective audit approach.
- Building connections across teams and specialist areas within PwC, managing a variety of views and consulting where appropriate;
- Developing new insights and proposing innovative solutions to help enhance audit quality; and
- Putting the team ?rst by coaching with purpose, being present with the team and openly communicating expectations.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- University degree from a recognised university.
- Be Chartered Accountant ACCA or ICA quali?ed accountant (or international equivalent);
- Experience with IFRS and International Standards on Auditing (ISA);
- Strong organisational skills, experience of undertaking audits from planning to completion and a track record of challenging yourself and others to complete high-quality testing and documentation.
- Ability to establish and nurture relationships which includes communicating clearly with colleagues and organisations we audit.
- Ability to review the work of others, providing commentary and feedback to support the team's technical development and enhance audit quality; and
- Takes pride in their work and in the audit profession. Shows resilience and demonstrates dedication to self-development including being agile and innovative in the digital world.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.