Consumer Insight Specialist - AldeliaFMCG Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The consumer insights specialist will provide an in-depth understanding of market dynamics and consumer/shopper needs/wants thus aiding the better planning and identification of key issues and opportunities for profitable business
Support the CI Manager to drive analysis, interpretation and integration of research results from different sources not restricted to Retail Audit, Brand Health Tracker and Household Panel to deliver business case needs.
- Conduct regular business reviews to codify various monthly sources and make sense of the trends for the business unit.
- Champion & drive world-class understanding of consumer attitudes, motivations and trends that can be leveraged to grow our brands.
- Build an understanding of the consumer that is based on
- issues & opportunities, rigorous and grounded, compelling/easy to understand and proactive & timely.
- Assess consumer, shopper and retail opportunity identification that are currently untapped by the business unit leveraging research in order to identify new volume and profit growth areas
- Support the development and implementation of brand strategy and communication by facilitating a deep understanding of the consumers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Deliver Measurement and Evaluation for key advertising and promotional projects.
- Support the development of BU Business Plans and Strategic Management Reviews for categories and brands.
- Lead innovation research including product and concept tests.
- Determine appropriate market research methodologies and techniques by leveraging input from research suppliers and internal experts to derive optimal research protocols.
- Work with research agencies to drive optimal research quality and integrity and deliver innovative solutions.
- Lead the development of research capabilities and understanding within the brand team.
- Proactively defines and communicates opportunities for growth for the market, category or brand.
- Seeks out deep consumer understanding and insight that drives competitive consideration and conversion activity.
- Ensures learning's from measurement and evaluation are applied to drive growth throughout the business.
- Experience defining the scope and issues for research/analytic initiatives, developing and executing project plans and managing multiple tasks simultaneously, experience leading cross-functional project teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, Market Research, Marketing or other business-related degree
- Minimum 6-7 years of market research experience, preferably both on the agency and multi-national consumer goods (preferably with an European company)
Specific Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills required to fulfil the role
- Experience in both quantitative and qualitative research techniques.
- Understanding of the following research protocols/methodologies; Retail Audit, Pricing Research, NPD research, Positioning research, Media/Advertising Research.
- Problem Analysis/Problem-Solving and Strategic Decision Making with ability to discover insights, package and present them in a way that compels the organization to act on them.
- Forecasting based on consumer behavior o Understanding of digital research methodologies.
- Strong quantitative skills with advanced usage of Microsoft Excel, Statistical Software like SAS, SPSS etc. and other tabulation software.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.