General Manager - Rehoboth Properties LimitedAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Rehoboth Properties Limited, a reputable and leading Real Estate company based in Accra, Rehoboth Properties is seeking for a dynamic person to fill the position of General Manager.
Summary of Responsibilities
General Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day business activities, improving overall business functions, training heads of departments, managing budgets, developing strategic plans, creating policies and communicating business goals.
- Overseeing daily business operations and others
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
- Training low-level managers and staff
- creating and managing budgets
- Improving revenue
- Hiring employees
- Evaluating performance and produ7ctivity
- Analysing accounting and financial data
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities
- Generating reports and giving presentations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or another related field
- Membership of a recognised professional body
- A minimum of 10 years of post-qualification relevant working experience
- Work experience in a Housing Institution will be an added advantage
Core Competencies Required
- Have a minimum of 1st Degree in building technology or related field, an MBA or professional qualification in marketing will be an added advantage
- Have 7 years relevant work experience in the building and construction industry of which 3 years must be in a managerial position, working with a reputable multinational or local construction and Real Estate Company
- Have strong project management and development skills
- Possess the ability to influence and negotiate for contracts as well as market the company’s social housing products
- Be analytical, focused, hardworking and firm, with a strong sense of discipline. Have a good knowledge of different business functions
- Have good knowledge of different business functions
- Have strong people management skills
- Have strong leadership qualities
- Have impeccable presentation, spoken and written communication skills
- Be highly organized
- Have strong work ethics
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be meticulous attention to detail
- Be proactive in nature
- Be computer literate
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.