PwC Tax Graduate Recruitment 2023 - Entry LevelAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for dynamic and high-performance individuals ready for a career in an evolving practice. Upon joining the Tax team, individuals will be equipped with the relevant tax, digital, leadership and professional skills in order to develop into well-rounded professionals.
At PwC, you’ll belong to an inclusive community where diversity drives everything we do together. We’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce by working together as we realise the potential of our people, clients and society. We’re living this commitment through our diversity initiatives which promote cultural, generational, disability, and gender inclusion.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- University degree from a recognised university
- Either have attained or are interested in attaining a professional designation
- Be dynamic, innovative and a self-motivator with a strong interest in taxation
- Be honest, hard-working and have the ability to maintain confidentiality
Other factors to be considered include:
- Commitment to career and eagerness to take on responsibility and grow with our practice; and
- Passionate about solving problems
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.