Legal Officer - Old MutualLegal Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This role is responsible for providing product support from a legal perspective, and for preparing legal documents within a corporate environment. The role requires the incumbent to assist Legal Advisors by providing para-legal services and is accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Administrative role by providing product support from a legal perspective.
- Drafts contracts, applications and quotes.
- Research applicable legal principles & applies them to the facts.
- Provides legal advice.
- Assesses environment picks up on trends & patterns & makes recommendations to the business.
- Review and report on material contracts.
- Review new business relationships with vendors, suppliers, agents and contractors.
- Types & formats legal documents according to court rules.
- Works fairly independently: accountable for own work quality, standards & services.
- Drafts legal proceeding documents, letters, resolutions and documents in accordance with the Companies Act.
- Acts independently by monitoring certain legal processes & dealing with attorneys, trustees, liquidators, etc.
- Accepts court processes, & other legal notices or documents
- Support company secretarial activities
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Technical Knowledge
- Customer First
- Leading with Influence
- Bachelor's Degree (from an accredited institution) in law
- A minimum of two years of legal research experience.
- A minimum of two years of experience in drafting legal and business documents.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret legal documents.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.