Sales Associate - Atlas AdvisorySales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Atlas Advisory Services is a leading provider of advisory services for second citizenship through citizenship by investment. We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Associate to join our team.
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities to drive revenue growth for the company.
- Answer client inquiries via phone and email.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and stay up to date on industry trends.
- Lead initial client engagements and ensure a smooth transition to the processing team.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and partners to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Enter, assign, and take charge of leads generated by the Marketing Team on HubSpot.
- Communicate effectively with clients to understand their needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations to potential clients.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve sales goals.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, real estate management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales or business development.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the citizenship by investment industry is preferred but not essential.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.