Lead Technical Estimator - D.S. Construction LimitedConstruction Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a hardworking and experienced Lead Technical Estimator with experience and in-depth knowledge of aluminum fabrication and installation process to join our team!
As the Lead Technical Estimator, your main responsibility will be to estimate work of particular projects by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for preparing cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost database by entering and backing up data.
- Visit sites and other venues necessary to do the estimate
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Obtain accurate quotes for materials and systems to establish accurate cost estimates
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Profile for Role: Lead Technical Estimator
- 10+ relevant experience and in-depth knowledge in aluminium-glazed fabrication (windows and doors) and installation processes are mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree / HND in Building Technology, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or a related discipline with a Costing background or experience.
- Must have knowledge and experience in Quantity Surveying and cost estimation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (MS Excel, Word) and Tally ERP.
- Proficient in CAD Software eg. AutoCAD, Revit
- Proven track record in analyzing information and translating it into other formats for the purpose of a tender/bid.
- In-depth knowledge of project management.
- Good time-management skills.
- Analyzing Information, Estimating, Planning, Strategic Planning and Attention to Detail.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.