Communication and Digital Marketing Officer - Kabod GroupCommunication Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Muna Kalati is an organization that promotes children’s books in Africa. We are seeking an experienced and creative Communication and Digital Marketing Officer with a strong background in graphic design, marketing, and video editing to join our team.
Social Media Management and Marketing (70%)
- Develop and implement Muna Kalati’s communication strategy with an approach for each targeted audience: writers, publishers, librarians, booksellers, etc;
- Lead digital advocacy campaigns on reading and education-related causes;
- Document all activities through blogs and reports (Muna Kalati Talks, Lecture Plaisir, Reading for Healing, etc.) and publish on the website;
- Manage, update, optimize, and maintain the association’s website and all social media platforms;
- Enhance awareness and visibility of the association and its brand through media, engagement with bloggers and influencers;
- Curate and post timely and trending content on African children’s books and literary events using based on articles published on MK’s website, etc;
- Produce a monthly newsletter and increase the MK list of contacts;
- Produce engaging visuals, infographics, video content, and other information, communicational and educational materials for social media;
- Contribute to the production and distribution of Muna Kalati quarterly magazine in collaboration with the cultural mediation program manager;
- Assist the Program Coordinator in managing and communicating with the network of Muna Kalati Content Creators and the Network of African professionals in children’s books;
- Provide feedback on the impact of communication activities using data analytics;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Video Editing & Animation (30%)
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
- Accurately use company branding assets (incl. Colors, fonts, etc.) to:
- Develop high-quality animations and professional videos
- Develop expressive images and videos on education and reading for African kids
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing.
- Conceptualizing ideas for characters, scenes, backgrounds, and other animation elements.
- Manage Muna Kalati’s existing YouTube channel.
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in web design, communication, digital marketing, graphic design, or any other related field;
- Experience in social media and community management;
- Ability to produce visuals, infographics, and video content for social media;
- Very good time management skills, proactivity, and ability to work in a team with minimal supervision;
- Autonomous, versatile, good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written formats;
- Ability to comfortably manoeuvre social media platforms using the necessary digital collaboration tools. (Google Drive, Dropbox, WordPress, Slack, etc);
What to expect
- Work is usually conducted in a team. On a large project, you may work with assistants. For example, the role may be pressured when working intensively with strict deadlines.
- It's possible to work from home after the first 3-month probation and incubation period.
- Flexible work possible, with max 2 days remotely.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.