Logistics Officer - Process & Plant Automation LimitedSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Logistics Officer is responsible for all emergency deliveries and pickups that cannot be handled by the main transport unit. The officer is responsible for ensuring that items are delivered within the agreed timelines with the client and ensuring that all deliveries are accompanied by waybills and invoices (where applicable). He must return the signed copies of the waybills and ensure they are scanned and attached to the sales orders in ERP.
FUNCTIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arrange to deliver all emergency deliveries through third-party courier services
- Keep a list of the approved third-party courier service providers for reference
- Negotiate transport costs with courier service providers where applicable
- He/she is responsible for the safe handling of the products till they are delivered to the client/office.
- He/she must ensure that the right product and quantity is picked up or delivered to the right client/office.
- Assist with general warehouse and inventory management activities
- Any other duties as assigned in relation to the achievement of overall company goals.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Knowledge of and adherence to all TAGG’s OHS&E procedures
- Follow all safe work procedures, rules, and instructions
- Risk Assessment
- Hazard identification and reporting
- Knowledge of the safe use of all tools and equipment as applicable
Required Skills or Experience
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- HND in logistics, supply chain management or Procurement/Purchasing
- A minimum of 2 years experience in logistics operations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- IT skills
- Proactive and able to meet deadlines
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.