Chief Executive Officer - Ada Rural BankBanking Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ada Rural Bank PLC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Chief Executive Officer
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assume overall responsibility for the implementation of the strategic Plan of the financial institution and its effective and efficient management and growth
- Implement policies and directives of the board of Directors
- Provide strategic leadership and guidance for and supervise all key management staff
- Set priorities and ensure the judicious use and management of the resources of the financial institution
- Monitor the general operations, products, competitors, costs and other risk areas of operations of the financial institution and develop strategies to mitigate any adverse impact
- Direct the modernization of the financial institution by implementing new systems, computerised processing systems and business development methodologies
- Seek to increase the professional effectiveness of management by communicating current value strategies and objectives, assigning accountabilities, planning and monitoring performance of key management staff
- Ensure that the operations of the financial institution fully comply with all the regulatory requirements of Bank of Ghana and other relevant entities
- Present budgets for the approval of the Board and manage the Financial institution’s resources within budgetary guidelines
- Develop strong working relationships with and act as the bridge between the financial institution and external partners, clients and agencies
- Compile the results of key performance indicators with analyses and trends and submit monthly reports to the Board of Directors for decision making
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Banking/Finance/Accounting, Economics, Statistics or Acturial Science
- Postgraduate qualification and/or membership of ACIB or other professional bodies will be an advantage
- A minimum of 10 years work experience of which at least 7 years should be in banking at senior management level
- Highly organised, self-motivated with the ability to manage projects with limited oversight
- Demonstrated ability to manage a diverse team in a cross functional environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of public administration and corporate governance frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of the Laws and Regulations affecting the business of Banking in Ghana
- Strong leadership management, supervision and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications and oral presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders
- Knowledge and appreciation fo market issues both locally and globally as well as their impact on the economy and the Bank’s operations
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Excellent analytical problem-solving and evaluation skills
- Excellent knowledge in core banking application software
- Strong desktop computing skills including the full suite of Microsoft office programme
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.