Dispensing / Pharmacy Technician - Healthwise Medical CentreHealthcare Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Focusing on helping patients/clients meet their needs in an environment conducive to health and safety and adhering to the mission/vision of Healthwise Medical Centre.
- Implementing the physician’s orders by dispensing only prescribed medications.
- Filling and labelling patients’ prescriptions under the supervision of the pharmacist.
- Ensure medications are stored appropriately and securely.
- Taking stock of medications and medical supplies.
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Deliver customer service in a manner that promotes goodwill, is timely, efficient and accurate.
- Conduct all tasks with the highest standard of professionalism and confidentiality.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of HND (PHARMACY)
- A minimum of 1 (one) year of experience
- Preferably work experience in a healthcare setting
- Strong technical knowledge
- Must have very good communication skills and Quality customer service skills
Location: Tema Community 1
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.