Chemistry Teacher - Dodi International SchoolEducation Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We’re a vibrant and forward-thinking school in Tema seeking like-minded individuals to join our team. A role is available for a Chemistry Teacher in our Lower Secondary School, using the Cambridge International Curriculum.
- Teaching all areas of the Chemistry Lower Secondary Science curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of the class
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Providing feedback to parents on a pupil's progress at parent conferences and other meetings
- Working with colleagues to plan and coordinate work
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the field of study. Master’s degree preferred
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience teaching the Cambridge curriculum is strongly preferred
- Must have a keen interest in the field of Science and in its application to the real world
- Must possess a strong work ethic, and be a person of integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.