Network Engineer - RecTrain ServicesIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client who provides Information Technology (IT) solutions requires an experienced Network Engineer to join their team. Reporting to the Technical Manager and where relevant; the Service Delivery Controller, you will be primarily responsible for leading initiatives in the planning, designing, implementation, support, troubleshooting and enhancing solutions in network infrastructure for the company’s external customers, overseeing work results, providing training and acting as a technical resource for other engineers. In addition, you will be required to periodically collaborate and support sales managers in developing and proposing client solutions.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitor system resource utilization, performance and ensure system availability and reliability of networks.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide Level-1& 2 support and troubleshooting to resolve networking issues.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Liaise with the sales team and provide support in the design of solutions and proposals for clients.
- Provide direct support in the day-to-day operations on network hardware and operating systems.
- Evaluate system utilization, monitor response time and provide primary support for detection and correction of operational problems.
- Support the Service Delivery Controller in delivery of the company’s service level agreements (SLA’S).
- Prepare progress and specifications reports for review by the Technical Manager and /or Chief Technical Officer.
- Provide periodic network training and associated best practices to work colleagues.
- Undertake periodic OEM certifications as directed by the company.
- Perform any other duty assigned by management.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineer, Network Engineer or any related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of working experience in network administration, design, and implementation or similar role.
- Professional certifications, such as CCNA, CCNP, or CISSP is mandatory.
- In-depth knowledge of networking protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and HTTP.
- Experience with network security, including firewalls, VPNs, and intrusion detection/prevention systems.
- Knowledge of network hardware and software, including routers, switches, and network management tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot network issues effectively.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, team playing and time management skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.