Customer Management Manager - Vodafone GhanaCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for ensuring a smooth flow of Fixed service from Order to Install. Responsible for ensuring a smooth flow of Enterprise and Consumer Mobile Provisioning. Responsible for all Fixed and Mobile provisioning escalations as well as delivering after-sale support for Direct Sales for mobile and fixed services.
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Ensure Fixed Broadband sales orders (VBS\Consumer) nationwide are processed according to Vodafone accepted standards
- Facilitate speedy connection of service to prospective customers as a way of delighting and helping change the lingering negative image in the segment
- Manage the Provisioning Teams across Technology and Sales to ensure agreed metrics are met on a weekly and monthly basis
- Assist with escalations to units for support or to higher authority in case of capacity constraints
- Handle day to day escalation of customer issues
- 2. Drive problem resolution across all partners for a high level of customer experience for Enterprise and Consumer customers and thereby increase customer loyalty and value to our business
- Identify current status of Customer expectations and satisfaction levels
- Work to mitigate the impact of service provisioning failures and improve quality
- Ensure that service provisioning is up to agreed quality and are meeting required customer expectations
- Ensure smooth Sim Provisioning
- Supervise and facilitate speedy Provisioning of Blank Sims, MSISDNs, Starter Packs, Preloaded Sims, MDP Sims and Vodafone cash sims - AUC, HLR, IN, INVENTORY, CRM
- Detection and Analysis of Customer Complaint trends
- Assess increases or decreases in provisioning inflows
- Review adherence to process and procedures by frontline staff (Retail and Call Centre)
- Provide early detection of system issues affecting Provisioning
- Direct escalations to head of workforce allocation
- Direct escalations to head of workforce allocation
- Liaise directly with head of workforce allocations (FS) for immediate feedback and prioritization of escalated complaints
- Alternative means of connecting to the internet
- Give customers alternative means of connecting to the internet while their FBB services is being provisioned. – Dongle (with data allowance), Mi-Fi (with data allowance)
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Leadership Role
- Act as Team Leader within the Service Provision Team, provide motivation, guidance, and coaching for the Team on a day-to-day basis as required. Required to make decisions, which may have an impact on team performance
- Enable the development and effective management of the Service Delivery policies, standards and procedures
- Ensure skills development and succession planning for teams
- Cascade departmental plans and objectives to team members
- Act as 1st level of escalation for sales acquisition issues within Commercial
- Process Improvement and Training Needs in Frontline
- Suggest process improvements or areas for refresher training based on wrong Broadband onboarding by frontline staff or other provisioning errors
- Review process areas that can be moved from the Core team directly to frontline staff to improve first time resolution
- Monitoring and supervision
- Ensure requests from multiple customers are efficiently processed on a day to day basis
- Lead identification of trends and operational issues affecting team and customers and drive recommendations for practical solutions for improvement
- Staff management, including Line management responsibility, staff performance reviews as part of HR processes, and identifying staff training requirements
- Produce planned Team schedules and manage Team schedules on a real-time basis ensuring the appropriate staffing of the Provisioning Team
- Manage team member’s workload distribution
- Validation of provisioning activities of Team Members
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, and quality
- Ensure smooth and seamless delivery of devices and Sims
Technical And Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related discipline
- In depth knowledge of Data products and delivery
- Previous experience in managing virtual teams of people
- A proper understanding of the Fixed network environment
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- A good experience in managing customer challenges relating to internet service generally
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Sound communication skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.