Central Operations Support Analyst - VodafoneIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To survey, install, provide, and maintain Fixed Voice and Broadband Last-mile connectivity (via Copper and Fibre) to customers.
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- To monitor and track all Fixed Customer requests and ensure 80% completion within the agreed service levels (Install 3days and Faults 2 days)
- To support process efficiency (i.e., process simplification and automation) within the Central Operations Team
- Ensure the delivery of all Fixed transformation projects/digitization (auto Scheduling, Auto provisioning, FSM upgrade, VIM enhancement, Appointment booking etc.)
- To implement stop gaps and role out projects to achieve 100% Inventory health (i.e., numbers, IPs, Network, and customer information)
- To drive performance by providing insight and analysis on AVAYA for all Back Office Agents (Troubleshooting, Inventory, and provisioning support and Schedule control Agents)
- To Organise and facilitate Training programs for Agents in the Central Operations Team and Engineers (Collaboration with training school)
- To Conduct monthly Knowledge check quizzes for the entire Fixed Services Unit
- 100% Completion of all UAT request
- To ensure the timely submission of a daily operational dashboard report and provide insight on delayed request, completed request and red flags for management decision
- To provide insight into Customer related jobs, wrong pending reasons, and defects within the Central Operations Space
- Responsible for the generation of performance reports for Both field operations and the Central Operations team
- Ensure timely delivery of the Fixed Quality KPI report (Early life failure (ELF), Incomplete installations (ICI) and Repeat report) and ensure the achievement of the 5% Target
- To collaborate with the Quality team an ensure quality and standardisation within the Vendor operations space
- Responsible for the End-to-end fixed Experience and reporting
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Extensive knowledge of Fixed Telecommunication Networks architecture
- Extensive Knowledge in digital transformation, process automation and reengineering
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suit, Excel, word, Power point, Oracle SQL
- Leadership and people management skills
- Ability to Speak and present in public and at management meetings
- Excellent Customer Experience skills
Technical And Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and other related
- Customer Experience training
- Knowledge in the use of emerging technologies (IOT, AI, Agility, robotics)
- Programming Knowledge (web and mobile development) is an added advantage
- Knowledge in the management of operational Health and Safety
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.