Support Analyst - Betika GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Support Analyst will be part of the international ICT Team and is expected to handle assigned 1st and 2nd Level support responsibilities. This is an onsite role based in the company offices in Accra, Ghana. The Support Analyst will report to and work within the Service Management Team.
He/She will work closely with vendors and members of the ICT/Technology departments to maintain service levels for services within their scope which shall include applications, end-user services and infrastructure.
The successful candidate should be a high-performing individual who is process-oriented, customer focused and has a passion for technology.
- Provide 1st Level Support Services to users and services within the Market including request fulfilment, access management, incident resolution, escalation and executing appropriate workarounds for problems,
- Training, advice and guidance of users within the market
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Install, configure, test, maintain and decommission technology within the market.
- Timely resolution of country incidents related to Call Center and MNO Integration (e.g. SMS/USSD/Short codes)
- Collaborate with the appropriate resolver groups to ensure 2nd Level Support actions are closed within SLA and ensuring that problem management and root cause analysis activities are completed.
- Technical lead on ICT and Technology project implementations and change activities within the Market.
- Regular reporting, monitoring of services and carrying out proactive actions to ensure continuous service improvement.
- Serve as in-country technical point of contact for vendors and partners.
- Keeping relevant documentation and configuration information up to date on company document repositories and service management tools
- Ensuring technology within the geography is compliant with applicable company procedures, standards and policies
- Implementation of assigned actions related to Company Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- 3 to 5 years experience (including at least 2 years in an international support team)
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting on both Windows and Linux-based environments and networks.
- Experience with virtualization and N-computing
- Experience in Service Provider Value Added Service (SMS/USSD/Shortcodes services) management.
- Experience with monitoring systems and call centre environments
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Solid experience in application administration
- ITIL Certification (Foundation Level) is required
- CCNA/CCNP is an added advantage.
- Communication skills including proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Collaboration ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrate a high level of agility, flexibility and self-drive
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.