Content Manager - SBP AfricaAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- This position entails curating, organizing and editing lyrics/metadata to the content presented on SBP AFRICA App and website. Managing and administering (Curate, review & Upload) content provided and working with content providers/aggregators in Ghana
- This role is responsible for developing strategic direction for In-App operations. Its primary focus will be to translate primary insight into actionable strategic and creative direction by designing project/campaign approaches and collaborating with Internal/Regional/HQ teams to formulate strategic recommendations and clear paths for growth.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Stay updated with industry trends, new releases (albums, singles & videos)
- Oversee all local Operations teams as well as hiring any new operations team roles.
- Manage and maintain the Content and Operation management systems (CMS & OMS)
- Provide support to content providers/aggregator for uploading licensed music content onto the digital music platform via the CMS portal
- Review metadata provided by content providers to ensure all music contents uploaded to the platform meets the required specifications
- Timely content curation for all categories of the App and Website for operating country.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- In-App/Web Content Administration
- Convert Music files to the required format – mp3 320kbps
- Encode metadata (Genre, Year of release, title and artist’s info) on each file
- Upload digital content received from CPs/Aggregators
- Ensure artists profiles are updated with country, picture and bio information
- Create and publish engaging content (Playlisting)
- Draft weekly/monthly/yearly OKR reviews and conduct regular growth and dip stats reviews, ensuring their company’s goals and objectives are achieved, as well as those of the region/department
- Develop content strategy aligned content admin plan and curated content to achieve the short-term and long-term department targets
- Facilitate new starter onboarding and training for any new Onboarding or Support managers that we add in a region
- Be the Operations department gatekeeper with regard to OMS data, ensuring all the core functions are managed to the highest level and data integrity is secured.
- Work with the Global Head of Operations, as well as the heads of each team (C.A, Buzz, and AMR) to help draft and execute a template for new unified global operations workflows
- Be a key stakeholder in continued adoption of local operational process improvements and workflows, ensuring these connect into the wider global organization
- Help Regional/HQ Operations Managers work with local artists and industry KOLs to understand potential new strategies and operational needs, ensuring they are capable of supporting in early-stage conversations
- Work with the local Ops Managers and track BI metrics and data from local activities and event partnerships that will help monitor new and existing KPI’s
- Help and work with other Regional Heads of Operations to build a cohesive global department and network
- Be a key driver of instilling the Boomplay Ops mindset into all regional staff
- Be an ambassador for our working culture, helping to maintain the “Boomplay Family” vibe and inspiring those around you
- Working with the Content acquisition and Artist Relations team, help cultivate and grow artist relationships. Ensuring existing regional relationships remain strong
- Teach and monitor Ops teammate’s ability to communicate and collaborate with the HQ/Regional teams when gathering information on bugs, new features and platform enhancements
- When required, oversee hiring of key personal in newly established offices, and be a key stakeholder in the logistical setup of infrastructure and offices
- Help local/regional Ops Managers lead on strategic projects and initiatives
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Copywriting Standards
- Content Status:
- Slide, Notifications (Push, FCM)
- Album/ Single Promotion and Treatment
- Hotspot tracking and Event mapping: Anniversary, Holidays
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Team Co-operation and Communication
Key Release Operation
- Regular Key Release operation
- Key Release playlist treatment
- Artist Account and relations management
- Weekly Competitor Review
- Communicating and aligning on trending local events, holidays and activations
- Regional Situation Comprehension
- Data-Driven Analytics
- Culture-Driven Focus
- New Opportunities for Brand Growth
- Weekly Stats Updates and Insights
Required Skills or Experience
- OND, HND or BSc. A degree in an IT-related course is a plus
- 3+ years of content management experience
- Knowledge and skills in graphic design
- Relevant professional certifications
Required Competencies and Attributes
- A ‘digital native’ with experience in the music industry within the digital, commercial, or marketing space
- Existing relationships with labels and/or existing contacts at commercial/marketing platforms
- Hold a strong understanding of the music industry, new technologies and new ways fans are consuming content
- Experience with building relationships with Industry stakeholders
- Must have exceptional relationship management skills with existing music industry relationships and ability to collaborate with all teams across the business
- Analytically minded with the ability to read data and trends. Must be goal orientated and extremely organized
- Can handle extremely large workloads and multi-task in a very fast-paced, high volume music environment is critical to this role and a must
- Must be tech savvy with deep understanding of current & forthcoming technologies and general market trends
- Candidates should be creative, innovative, results oriented with strong attention to detail, and resourceful.
- Must be incredibly organized, able to prioritize and multi-task under pressure
- Must be proactive, have a ‘can do’ attitude and be willing to learn.
- Must be passionate about music!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.