Social Media Executive - SBP AfricaAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Your role will mainly be to create engaging content (written and visual) and to implement the digital marketing strategy through social media channels to create and maintain a strong online presence for the company.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Growing the company’s social media numbers. (Followership, Impressions & Engagement)
- Content curation and promotion
- Executing, measuring and reporting on digital marketing campaigns.
- Strategizing, executing and reporting on advertising campaigns. i.e., social media Ads, Google Ads & SEO/SEM.
- Drafting themed written material such as the company’s marketing partnerships and campaigns.
- Arrange interviews and editorial material with key artists and industry players.
- Growing and maintaining active users through digital platforms.
- Identify, manage and lead influencer-based marketing.
- Recruit, train and manage micro-influencers, fans & student groups.
- Support on-ground activations and influence digital campaigns.
- Work with other regional teams and offer overall support to the marketing department.
- Deliver weekly and monthly analytic reports on KPIs & OKRs set.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging digital marketing trends and technologies and make recommendations for incorporating them into the marketing mix.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Awareness of the company’s brand.
- Social Media followership count, insights, engagement & loyalty/retention
- Number of Social Media users converted to Active users and Paid subscribers of the company
- A number of referrals from our Social Media Platforms in Ghana.
Required Skills or Experience
Required Competencies and Attributes
- Experience in social media or marketing position or expertise in multiple social media platforms
- You are fluent and have a great English level
- Creative profile with solid writing and editing skills > ability to deliver creative content (text, image, video)
- Project management skills (handling time-sensitive projects), attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Good standards of professional conduct with excellent communication skills
- Ability to take a flexible approach to work hours.
- Sound knowledge of online marketing strategy, SEO and Google Analytics
- Being tech-enthusiastic with design notions is definitely a plus.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of SEO, PPC advertising, social media, and email marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience using analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Meta Analytics, to measure and report on campaign performance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Budget Negotiable
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.