Terminal Manager - Puma EnergyEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of Ridge Terminal under the direction of the Country Operations Manager
Key Responsibilities :
- Execute management plans for the efficient running of the Ridge Terminal. Ensure operating expenses are within approved CapEx and OpEx budgets and that value is maximized in all areas of expenses.
- Ensure loss performance at standard temperature(15 20 o C) are within control limit for Jet A-1 at -0.10% for operational loss and -0.30% for transit loss.
- Ensure prompt investigations are done and corrective actions are taken on stock variances above limits
- Ensure a high level of Depot assets performance to guarantee uninterrupted product receipt and loading. Take custodial responsibility for all assets (stocks, equipment, cash etc) in the Accra Aviation at the Ridge Terminal
- Ensure that routine quality checks are conducted on Storage Tanks to ensure consistent supply to Customers.
- Ensure that depot inspections and audits are carried out in accordance with Puma Aviation and JIG standards.
- Ensure depot staff are well trained on Puma Aviation Task Procedures and on the JIG manual
- Manage plans for Terminal staff annual leave, training and development needs.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to company policies, operating procedures, health & Safety standards and statutory requirements.
- Manage key relationships with industry and stakeholders
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Quality Management System Compliance
- Comply and support the Quality Management system in all aspects of your role.
- Adopt and implement the principles of continuous improvement in all aspects of your role.
- Ensure the awareness of customer requirements (internal & external) are promoted throughout the business.
- Review, monitor and provide feedback on the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Engage, support and continuously improve communication processes that support the quality management system and provide positive outcomes for the business, customers and key stakeholders.
Workplace Health & Safety
As a Worker;
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety
- Take reasonable care that your acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons
- Comply, so far as you are reasonably able, with any reasonable instruction and training that is given
- Co-operate with any reasonable policy or procedure relating to health, safety or environment at the workplace that has been notified to you
- Attend and actively participate in consultative arrangements such as toolbox talks and risk assessments
- Ensure that any hazards, incidents, accidents or near-hits are reported to your supervisor.
- Use machinery and equipment (including personal protective equipment-PPE) only in accordance with the procedures and training provided to you.
- Be familiar with evacuation and emergency procedures and the location of first aid and fire equipment.
- Ensure your activities do not cause or are not likely to cause, environmental harm
- Minimise waste; separate reusable and recyclable materials from the general waste stream, use bins provided.
- Clean up spills appropriately and notify your Supervisor.
Work Related Skills
- Knowledge and experience in petroleum terminal operations
- Demonstrate knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
- An effective communicator with strong verbal and written skills.
- Must be keen on detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Possess good computer skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Personal Attributes and Disposition
- Physically fit to undertake duties.
- Medically fit to undertake duties.
- Hardworking and meticulous.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Country Operations Manager
- Depot Supervisor
- Stock Accountant
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.