Regional Automation & Digital Support Engineer - EpirocEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Obuasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
While being part of the team that is creating a legacy in the West African mining industry, the purpose of this role is to support new automation projects and other digital product implementations and assist our service organization in troubleshooting on existing installations.
Main Responsibilities And Functions
- Engineering and project support for field installations.
- Planning and implementation of automation and digitalization projects.
- On-site technical troubleshooting of installed systems.
- Regular remote monitoring of system health and performance of all installations.
- Support customer maintenance personnel to create tickets when requesting support.
- Fault analysis (and subsequent prioritization) and data compilation, for escalation to global support team.
- Facilitate the on-site implementation of software fixes; upgrades and/or system setup.
- Work alongside the customer’s technical teams to assist them in extracting the maximum value from our products i.e. facilitate change management and acceptance of technology at an operational level.
- Engage with customers through continuous consultations (planned and unplanned), to inform them of additional functionalities within the product portfolio.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Collaborate and communicate with all other internal relationship management groups to improve the customer experience.
- Document customer feedback (for sharing with R&D team) specifically with regards to systems functionality, operation and maintenance.
- Aim to identify known/unknown unresolved product defects and engage global support teams with speed and precision.
- Identify and share opportunities for formal training, professional services consultations and product upsells.
- Set and manage expectations with customers, including regular and timely communications.
- Developing education material as well as giving training on-site.
- Participate in after-hours coverage for customer escalations on a scheduled basis.
Education And Experience
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics Engineering, Computer Science.
- Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience of electronics/software design.
- Linux Terminal, knowledge is mandatory.
- Experience with communication systems.
- Experience with complex industrial equipment.
- Experience with supporting customers in complex SW-related problems.
- Experience with Mining or Tunneling environment is valued, but not a must – will be provided.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Knowledge of automotive electrical systems.
- Good understanding of radio/network systems.
- Good communication skills internally and externally and willingness to develop strong relations with different stakeholders.
- Strong Customer Care focuses with a strong desire to deliver best practice solutions for our customers together with them.
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic and results-driven individual.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.