Director of Internal Audit - University of Energy and Natural ResourcesAuditing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Sunyani 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Director shall be the Head of the Internal Audit Directorate of the University of Energy and Natural Resources.
He/She shall, in accordance with the Internal Audit Agency Act, 2003 (Act 658) and in conformity with standards and procedures provided by the agency set up under the said Act, carry out periodic internal audit of the University
He/She shall report administratively to the Vice-Chancellor and functionally to the Audit Committee in accordance with the Public Financial Management Act, 2016 (Act 12)
The person to be appointed to any of the positions above must:
- Be dynamic, self-motivated and competent with proven ability
- Be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the ability to exercise sound judgment
- exhibit a high sense of initiative and managerial and organizational skills
- Have an entrepreneurial drive and be business oriented
- Be a distinguished drive and be business oriented
- Be a distinguished professional with the capacity to motivate and direct staff be digitally literate
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Possess both professional qualifications and relevant postgraduate degree
- Be a member of any relevant professional Accounting and/or Finance body, preferably
- Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICA)
- Association of Chartered certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors (CIIA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Have served in a University or analogous institution as Principal Internal Auditor/Deputy Internal Auditor for a minimum of 5 years or a Minimum of 15 years post professional qualification experience in a university or highly reputable and recognised practising auditing/accounting firm, industry, commerce and/or public service by 31st July, 2023
Location: Sunyani« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.