Director of Finance - University of Energy and Natural ResourcesFinance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Sunyani 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Director of Finance at the University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) is the Head of the Finance Directorate and shall be responsible, under the Vice-Chancellor, for the financial administration of the University
Qualification Required & Experience
- Possess both professional qualifications and relevant postgraduate degree
- Be a member of any professional Accounting and Finance body, preferably:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Certified Accountant
- Have Served in a University of the analogous institution as Principal Accountant/Deputy Director of Finance for a minimum of 5 years or a minimum of 15 years post professional qualification experience in a university or analogous institution by 31st July 2023
CONTINUE READING BELOW
All Appointment, which is full-time, shall be for 5 years in the first instance, and may be subject to renewal for another term of 5 years before attaining the compulsory statutory retirement age of sixty 60 years.
Location: Sunyani« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.