TV Presenter and Journalist - Energy Media GroupAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Energy Media Group (EMG) was established in Ghana (2014) as a media firm with a prime focus on the energy sector and aimed to deliver reports purposively on its happenings, performances, and stakeholders. Over the years, our journey has led us beyond our initial mandate, making noticeable strides as the first-choice energy sector partner to advance business objectives and interests; a growing legacy that sets us apart.
We are on the lookout for a multifaceted young lady with excellent communication skills to join our media firm as a TV Presenter and Journalist.
- Liaise with production and technical teams to plan and rehearse shows
- Interviewing guests in-house, by telephone or on location
- Conducting in-depth research and background checks on the information to be presented for shows
- Maintaining a polished look
- Gather, corroborate and interpret data
- Writing in-depth articles for magazines and online news portals
- Assess leads and pitch captivating story ideas to editors
- Scouting and covering events for content
- Capable of maintaining an ethical and objective standard in reporting
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Communication, Journalism, Media or a related field.
Skills and Abilities
- Proven work experience as a TV Presenter or Journalist
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience
- Portfolio of written articles
- Highly motivated and confident individual
- Keep up-to-date on the latest news developments by attending events, and studying different papers, opinion pieces, and social media.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills. The ability to speak and write French is an added advantage.
- Excellent networking skills along with an aptitude in extracting information
- Must have a well-groomed and pleasing personality
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Must have the highest form of integrity and confidentiality
- Time management and organization skills
- Ready to travel on official assignments.
- A qualified driver with a license is an added advantage.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.