Mobile Solutions Manager - Vodafone GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Mobile Resolution Manager will assist the Customer Operations Manager to ensure the overall design and execution of Second level Support Mobile Experience for Vodafone GhanaThis include but is not limited to:
- Ensure all Second Level Support Standards are implemented
- Ensure all Second Level Support Journeys and Experience are delivered aligned with CXX
- Track, Monitor and improve the identified Second Level Experience Pain Points for Vodafone Ghana
- Design the overall Second Level Support Experience for Customers and all Frontline as well as the execution of the Operational Support Strategy in close collaboration with CXX
- Define and measure CXX and Operational KPIs to ensure Second Level Support Experience is delivered in a manner that demonstrably maximises Customer Lifetime Value and Digital NPS while reducing customer churn and making the the Second Level Support channel via TOBi and MVA the preferred and loved!
- Deliver the Second Level Customer Support roadmap and Incident Management delivering 95% Service Level across all Service Requests will support Frontline to achieve AHT and Service Levels
- Optimise all Second Level Mobile Support Channels
- Application of knowledge, skills, tools, techniques and systems to define, visualize, measure, control, report and improve the Second Level Mobile Support experience to meet customer feedback while interacting with Frontline. Customers prefer Online over Traditional because of the 4hour SLA delivered by the 2nd Level for specific and defined intents
- Driving training on RPA (A Bot per staff) for the Second Level Mobile Support to ensure the team is all rounded to address escalated Mobile and Enterprise complaints
- Ensure automation and efficiency at Second Level Mobile Support working with Product Owners
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Oversee the delivery of CARE for Second Level Mobile Support
- Ensure all standards are implemented
- Ensure all Consumer and Enterprise Second Level Support CXX Journeys are executed operationally
- Ensure all performance in the Mobile channels are tracked, monitored, resolved within SLA and reported daily, weekly and monthly; while delivering on improvements
- 2. Custodian for the Mobile Operational customer experience working with products and channels (Consumer & Enterprise)
- Defines the Second Level escalation experience Journey
- Define proactive measures to ensure repeat call volumes to Experience Centre reduces by 10%
- Defines Operational KPIs to forge ownership and results-oriented collaboration
- Works with the Technology, Consumer, Enterprise, Fixed and VF Cash propositions teams to ensure that new product are tested, and implemented with support within Second Level
- Periodically reviews the customer experience across all Second Level Mobile Support Channels to inform the continuous improvement of the overall customer experience delivery for Operations
- Oversee the execution of the defined Operational Customer Experience by working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Innovate and execute to make turnaround time on escalations no longer than 24hours
- Work across all channels and Business Units including Retail, Call Centre, CBU, EBU and Internal Operations, to ensure alignment of execution towards the defined experience where all Agents our empowered to deliver 95% SL
- Develops a framework for monitoring and measuring the execution of the 95% SL in 24hours
- Engage the relevant stakeholders to develop actionable plans to remedy shortfalls in the execution of the defined Support experience
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Sharp customer-mindedness; an ability to take a typical customer view and translate to actionable business areas for Second Level Mobile Support based on products and services
- Analytical thinking and good decision-making skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Result-oriented – able to recommend, execute and take corrective action, if appropriate
- Able to work independently, self-directed and proactively solutions-oriented
- Strong analytic skills and ability to quickly grasp the essence of new business and process area
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Must-Have Technical And Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related discipline
- Experience using Second Level Support & Customer Experience Management Tools
- Telecommunications Service Quality and Operational Experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office especially proficient in excel & PowerPoint
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.