Administrative Assistant - Centre For Entrepreneuship Philanthropy and EthicsAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Administrative Assistant supports the effective operations of the CEPE. The main role will be to manage the administration of organisation-wide activities and documents, basic project management, conduct research perform other duties as assigned. This Administrative Assistant will provide business management support for businesses incubated by the CEPE.
- Provide administrative support for the Executive Director of the Centre as required for the administration of Centre
- Ensure effective document management including managing the centre’s filing systems
- Manage correspondence of the Centre
- Write reports and minutes of meetings of the centre
- Provide business management support for businesses supported by the centre
- Track the progress of businesses being incubated by the centre
- Research the activities of the centre as requested by the Executive Director
- Coordinate writing of proposals for grants and the management of grants for the centre
- Be the go-to resource of the centre on where to find information documents, and status of activities of the centre and
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administrator/Project Management/Entrepreneurship or a related field and a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Curious and entrepreneurial mindset
- Razor-sharp problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Able to learn quickly
- A proven aptitude to manage and juggle many competing is essential
- A relentless drive to get things done
- Able to move fluidly between collaborative and independent work styles
- Adapt to making assessments quickly and identifying the best course of action
- Commitment to thinking critically and creatively about social change
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.