Data Center Ops Support / Service Delivery - MainOneIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
MainOne is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses, and Government institutions across West Africa.
- Job Title: Data Center Ops Support/Service Delivery - Level 1
- Department: DC & Capital Projects
- Location: Ghana
- Number to Hire: 1
- Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum years of Experience: 2
- Assumes ownership of the Data Centre space and liaise with the Service Delivery Manager to ensure consistent customer experience.
- Work with the Service Coordination team and liaising with Technical Sales, DC Product specialists and the DC operations team to ensure that the right technical solutions are designed for the customer.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Work with the team in the entire cycle of customer onboarding process and ensuring that detailed and realistic project implementation plans are developed for the customer onboarding.
- Builds and sustains effective communications with all stakeholders and across functional teams to maximize the customer experience
- Proactively identifies potential issues and drives solution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvements.
- Work closely with DC Operations Support Engineer to raise all the required PRs and be the focal point of contact with the Customers and procurement team for all customers and DC requirements.
- Assist in all vendor contracts to ensure service delivery are in line with the agreed SLA
- Work with service coordination team and liaising with Technical sales, DC product specialist to ensure that the right technical solutions are designed for the customers
- Track and report on adherence to scheduled maintenance by operations team and vendors for DC & CLS infrastructure
- Maintain records of all maintenance and incidents both in hard copy and scanned copies on mainyard.
- Preparation of feasibility study for all intending customers
- Work closely with support services to ensure all site requirements in terms of consumables and supplies are maintained onsite with adequate buffers.
- Coordinate the House Keeping staff deployed to the DC/CLS, ensure the entire DC premises are kept clean and orderly.
- Assist to prepare and submit weekly DC management update reports covering all incidents and activities for review
- Work closely with the operations team and support services to coordinate fuel ordering and supply to ensure DC always has adequate stocks
- Supports in managing and maintaining the Data Centre store and spares, ensuring return/replacement of spares are done as at when due
- Responsible for coordinating onboarding activities for clients, and executing client setup/configuration
- Ensure a consistent customer experience in providing DC Services
- Performing other duties as requested by the DC Operation Coordinator.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred
- 0 to 2 years experience in the data centre or IT Facility operations
- ITIL, and DCCA will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Data Centre facilities infrastructure such as UPS, HVAC, BMS, Access control and surveillance systems.
Demands of the Job
- Ability and willingness to work even at odd hours when the work demands.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.