Digital Marketing Consultant - Old MutualSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Supports the Head of Marketing in implementing digital growth and strategy for Old Mutual Ghana by boosting customer adoption across all digital channels and driving sales through the acquisition of new customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Marketing, Digital and E-Commerce teams to maintain the website's look and feel, and functionality.
- Develops and updates website content. Manages and drives the Pay Per Click (PPC) programme, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and email and social media campaigns.
- Responsible for keyword analysis and strategy for PPC and SEO. Uses web analytics to optimize web and other online platform performance.
- Works toward agreed targets, manage budgets, monitor, and report on performance
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- University degree in marketing, business administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in similar roles.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Communication skills
- Analytical Thinking skills
- Social Media Marketing skills
- Relationship Management
- Basic Design skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.