Senior Software Engineer - MybitstoreIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Mybitstore is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and assist with operational and technical projects.
You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Developing of the company’s mobile app;
- And partially responsible for the development of the web application;
- Perform validation and verification testing;
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve products;
- Document development phases and monitor systems;
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies;
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms;
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms;
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native;
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things;
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality;
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. ReactJS, React Native) and the Java/J2EE platform
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.