Human Resource Manager - HR HuBghHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Effectively manage the entire gamut of Human Resources Function.
1. Industrial Relations & Union Management
- Visit to factory floor regularly, interact with workers with the view of knowing their problems, be proactive and resolved.
- Provide support for the review of CBAs by carrying out benefits surveys and participating in negotiations.
- Interprets HR policies and labour legislation to factory managers and supervisors
- Ensuring healthy industrial relations across the unit.
2. Personnel Administration
- Manages staff leave, prepares annual leave plan, Monitors and enforce implementation of leave plan
- Staff file management, ensure completion, correctness and regular update using the approved checklist
- Prepares monthly human resources report
- Processes applications for loans, salary advances and other benefits endorsed by supervisor and approved by factory manager.
- Prepares inputs for the monthly payroll
- Vets pay vouchers prepared by the outsourcing agencies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Audit Management (internal & external)
- Should have sound experience of managing audits – both internal and external audits
- should have handled at least 3 audits independently in his past experiences
- should be able to provide required data to facilitate completion of audits
- should be able to close audit remarks and gaps as identified as part of audits
4. Time & Attendance, Payroll & salary Administrations
- Monitors & records reporting time of employees
- OT reports and analysis
- Coordination with the third party-outsourcing agency for attendance data and payroll
- Prepares inputs for monthly payroll
5. Performance Appraisal
- Assists units head in the development and setting of KRAs for staff in each unit
- Ensures staff performance are reviewed through appraisals for all staff members
- Provides support to managers and supervisors in the completion of performance assessments forms.
- Shares feedback of appraisal outcome with staff and initiate improvement program for identified areas
- Gives input in the computation and communication of annual merit increases to employees.
6. Recruitment & selection
- Maintains data bank of unsolicited applications from job applicants and keep track of candidates interviewed
- Sources CVs, shortlists applicants, and coordinates interview, selection and placement as required. Reference checks for successful candidates
- Liaises with outsourced contractors for replacement or filling new vacancy as required.
- Prepares schedule and coordinates the orientation of newly engaged employees
- Maintains and monitors staffing levels developed for the factory to ensure strict compliance.
7. Training and Development
- Liaises with managers and supervisors on the regular identification of training needs of employees
- Liaises with the Safety Manager to prepare yearly plans for GMP, fire drill and safety committee meetings
- Organises programs to facilitate staff development
- Organises induction program for all categories of staff
8. Health & safety
- Undertakes regular audits of the factory to ensure that health and safety standards and regulations are adhered to
- Maintains contact with employment agencies, labour unions, training service providers and security agencies
- Maintains records of all accidents and conducts investigations into accidents and submits reports on causes and preventive actions.
- Responsibility for general cleanliness & housekeeping of the factory and surrounding areas
9. Internal & external communications and relations
- Ensure all machinery are well maintained and utilised as per the set norma
- Responsible for manpower planning and budgeting as per the agreed cost and productivity norms
- Ensuring inter-department workflow is smooth and well coordinated
10. Statutory compliance
- Ensuring 100% adherence of the statutory compliances
- Handling the government and local authorities
- Keeping track of application of various license & renewals for all the units
- Maintain good PR with all agencies
Salary Range – GHC6,000.00 to GHC7,500 (Gross)
- University degree in Human Resource Management or other related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- 3 years of managerial experience in the manufacturing industry.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.