Field Service Specialist: Flexible Pipe Systems - Baker HughesEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Flexible Pipe Systems business supply specialist unbonded flexible subsea flowline and riser technology and associated services globally. This is an exciting time to join our department in a technical role within flexible pipe systems.
Partner with the best
Inspect, review, improve and develop technical solutions across complex Flexible Pipe Systems
As a Field Service Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Working in accordance with Industry Standards and offshore installation practices, the company’s preventative and planned maintenance and certification programs
- Collaborating proactively and positively within the group including suppliers, subcontractors and clients; ensuring equipment systems are in working order and compliant
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Acting as company representative at offsite locations, on and offshore as required and to the company’s policies and procedures
- Ensuring that equipment and all relevant systems are in complete working order and compliant and stores and workshops are satisfactory
- Communicating all equipment maintenance, repair and operational activities to relevant parties and providing logistical and documentary evidence in support of this
- Ensuring equipment, stores and workshops are in a satisfactory condition is necessary to carry out the operations efficiently and safely
- Participating in Tool Box Talks and attending HSE meetings and operating equipment in accordance with the standard operating and HSE procedures
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a minimum of a National Diploma in engineering.
- Be in possession of a valid BOSIET and valid OGUK Medical
- Have experience working in an offshore environment involving flexible pipe or subsea construction
- Have a good understanding of operations required to move heavy equipment on and offshore
- Be comfortable for short notice travel and varying lengths of stay, in a global and exciting role
- Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communications skills, written and verbal, with the multi-disciplinary environment
- Be technically minded, and solution-oriented with a track record for complex problem solving
- Be competent in reading, interpreting and executing instructions, safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals (written, oral, diagram)
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is working with our offshore customers internationally. When onsite, you will be expected to work in line with customer working patterns.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- The safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.