IT Manager - Mikensy Consulting LimitedIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To lead and oversee the Information Systems infrastructure, provide all information technology support, determine business requirements for IT Systems, manage the design and implementation of IT infrastructure and eliminate security risks. Also to have oversight of the company’s ERP System and Help Desk.
- Develops and coordinates the implementation of Information technology and management systems support policies to enhance efficiency in business operations
- Establishes and maintains operating guidelines, procedures and standards of performance to ensure company’s information system needs and objectives are fully addressed
- Manages the delivery of seamless IT services to users across the company in line with business requirements
- Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
- Devises and establishes IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies by Management
- Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information.
- Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure.
- Develops and implements company-wide Information security procedures and evaluate business risks associated with critical IT operations
- Monitors and controls the financial and operational performance of the IT function.
- Develops a framework for implementation of regular information security reviews and ensure that access controls are effectively applied.
- Performs Information systems audit to ensure that all Information systems available meet the needs of all business users and identify gaps or security breaches in the system.
- Identifies the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Leads development and implementation processes for the organization’s IT systems and department
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Performance Areas
- Continuous improvement in the efficiency of the IT system in cost and quality.
- Availability of optimal ICT architecture to support the company’s business
- 99% availability of all network resources (LAN, WAN, INTRANET, INTERNET, NAVISION ERP, etc.) – not more than 2 hours downtime per month
- 97% availability of value-added online services (email, voice and data communications etc) – not more than 4 hours downtime per month
- Software support - not more than 4 hours response time to requests for application and software technical support & help requests
- Hardware support – not more than 4 hours response time to requests for hardware support & help requests and not more than 48 hours for a solution
- 95% fulfilment of monthly cumulative requests and customer orders for IT solutions
- Zero security breach to all security principals
- 100% Compliance to documented timeline Commitments (Tasks/Assignments and To-Dos from meetings)
Financial Provide value for money assurance in the purchase of all IT equipment Informational Custody of software licenses, passwords, user data, data on servers, security systems Physical Custodian of IT Servers, Printers and all IT equipment Human Resource Recruitment, skills development, performance assessment, discipline, motivation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) required
- Detailed knowledge of IT concepts and operating principles of data communications, networking protocols, hardware and software, including infrastructure design, implementation and maintenance
- Detailed working knowledge of Mac operating system
- Excellent understanding of System Design and Integration, Information systems security and Systems development management
- High-level PC/Server troubleshooting, Business Intelligence Application Development. Some experience in multiple platform environments with more than one operating system
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to keep abreast of current and emerging information technology trends, learn and disseminate new operating systems or application software
- Demonstrates a sense of responsibility and willingness to learn
- Project Management knowledge experience and ability to translate and roll out new initiatives and IT system as per business requirements
- Excellent written and presentation skills, including the ability to make technology understandable to end-users.
- Working knowledge and experience with Network Planning, Design, and/or Architecture preferred
CONTINUE READING BELOW
(Very articulate in communicating (Speaks and Writes clearly and effectively), disseminates and shares information with mgt, co-workers and other stakeholders in clear and accurate manner.
Planning & Organizing
(Demonstrate ability to translate business vision into realistic actionable plans, setting measures & resource levels to ensure successful outcome. Effectively manage budget and plans)
(Demonstrate ability in developing strategies, taking personal responsibility for achieving short and long-term group and organizational goals ensuring it reflects on company bottom-line.
Innovation & Change
(Demonstrate creativity to plan & manage changing priorities in response to critical events, seeking opportunities for innovation, taking risks & able to mobilize team in the face of change)
(Demonstrate ability to set clear standards for performance, highlight team success while managing poor performance, & leadership skill to develop team to attain their full potentials)
Negotiating & Influencing
(Demonstrate ability to effectively manage stakeholder’s expectation, represent the company in negotiating resources & able to persuade stakeholders to drive long-term opportunities for the company)
(Demonstrate ability to build trust across teams through fairness, respect and consistent behaviour, promote and maintain excellent relationships with, between and among stakeholders)
(Translate organization strategic objectives into high-level plans for achievement, gaining buy-in from all stakeholders for the plans and managing long-term implication of strategic decisions)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant field
- 8+ years of experience in related field (PROFESSIONAL CERT. Eg. ACCA, etc). Please indicate. MCSE, CCNP
NOTE: Kindly indicate the position as a subject line« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.