Finance Manager - WASCALFinance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
WASCAL is a leading academic and trans-disciplinary research organization serving policymakers in West Africa with science-based advice on adaptation to climate change of land use and management. It cooperates with many agencies and universities in the region, providing a knowledge platform of excellence for its partners. WASCAL is linked closely with other international organizations in its mandate zone.
WASCAL invites applications for the position of Finance Officer. The position reports to the Senior Finance Manager
- Assist in the preparation of budgets.
- Managing and monitoring program and project budget.
- Managing records and receipts.
- Perform reconciliation of accounts, prepare balance sheet, etc.
- Ensuring adherence to approved financial reporting procedures.
- Processing invoices for payment and keeping records of all expenses.
- Entering data unto the SAGE accounting software.
- Keep up-to-date records of fund transfers to WASCAL graduate schools.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
Educational, Training, Skills, and Experience Requirements
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (accounting option).
- Part 2 of the professional accountancy programme – ICA, ACCA, etc. will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience.
- Experience in multi-currency accounting.
- Computer literacy particularly with programmes such as SAGE Accounting software and Excel is a must.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English. Ability in French language will be an advantage.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.