Program Coordinator - Pagus AfricaNGO Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ho 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As Program Coordinator at Pagus Africa, you will work directly with the Country Director to ensure smooth delivery and optimal impact for all CFA programs.
Programs are designed for the development of our Path to Success students, who in turn, work on programs to develop the community. You will be a primary liaison for CFA and Path students working in local communities and representing the organization.
You will form strong relationships with CFA stakeholders and beneficiaries and carry out effective, programs for a positive impact in all we do.
Community Development Projects and Programs:
Development and Implementation:
- Supports to develop tools, manuals and training resources needed for project implementation.
- Leads in community sensitization meetings and facilitate the identification, mobilization, and participation of groups.
- Provides technical and facilitation support to implement project activities, ensuring active participation of community and district stakeholders to achieve expected outputs.
- Supports conducting periodic reviews, reflections, and planning meetings with communities, implementing partners, and other stakeholders to inform project strategies
- Works closely with local youth in CFA communities to empower their voice to be agents of change for their communities.
- Develops relationships with community, governmental, and other nonprofit organizations to raise funds, awareness, and build resources
- Develops a successful, communicative relationship between CFA and its communities that can be streamlined into programs
- Identifies and supports at-risk children and helps create a safe space for their development.
- Works with key stakeholders in child protection to build capacity and develop programs for child welfare and development
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Cultivates a non-judgmental, open environment for youth to express their views, learn skills, and explore new ideas.
- Contributes to the development of the Path to Success program with Country Director to build on leadership, personal, and professional skills.
- Counsels and mentors all PATH students with a holistic eye for their development.
Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Identifies goals, benchmarks, and data to be collected, monitored and evaluated specific to projects and PATH students
- Ensures data is collected and reported on timely basis
- Ensures programs are kept on budget
- Submits reports and analyses of programmatic activities
- Ensures weekly, monthly, and termly meetings to monitor programs
- Develops concept notes base on social challenges identified in course of work.
- Researches grant proposals and develops funding opportunities
- Supports media team to promote Pagus Africa/CFA so people in other countries see the impact of our work and want to help support us. This may be done in writing, video, and through demonstrating CFA program impacts.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ewe speaker
- Minimum 4 years NGO/social work/community work experience
- Educated to degree level in social sciences, development studies or any related field
- Experience in Project management, report writing
- Proficiency in email, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, and file management. Exerience using Office 360 and Sharepoint are a plus.
- Works collaboratively and enjoys working as part of a team
- A passion, motivation and keen interest for the development of young people and communities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
- Experience working with young people
- Sensitivity to gender issues and mental health issues
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Educated to Masters level in Project Management, Social sciences, development studies or any related field or Degree in any of the above with 3 year practical experience
- Experience working in an intercultural environment
Engagement type: One-year contract with possible renewal base on performance
Location: Ho, Volta Region
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.