Guest Experience Supervisor - Marriott InternationalHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Process all guest check-ins, verifying guest identity, form of payment, assigning room, and activating/issuing room key. Set up accurate accounts for each guest according to their requirements.
- Enter Marriott Rewards information.
- Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions.
- Secure payment prior to issuing room key, verify/adjust billing.
- Compile and review daily reports/logs/contingency lists.
- Complete cashier and closing reports.
- Supply guests with directions and property information.
- Accommodate guest requests, contacting appropriate staff if necessary.
- Follow up to ensure requests have been met.
- Process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, and charges.
- Balance and drop receipts.
- Count and secure bank at the beginning and end of the shift.
- Obtain manual authorizations and follow all Accounting procedures.
- Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assist management in training, evaluating, counselling, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Develop/maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to employee concerns.
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications; ensure personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge guests; anticipate and address guests service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Enter and locate information using computers/POS systems.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.