Customer Service Support Officer - Process & Plant Automation LimitedCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Customer Service Support Officer is required to provide general administrative support to the customer service team. He / She is to document all customer interactions and enter the information into a database, as well as ensure that all records are accurate and up-to-date.
The incumbent is to provide support to the Customer Service Coordinator in handling difficult customers and make sure that each customer has a good experience.
FUNCTIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide general administrative support to the team including filing, data entry, typing, and assisting. in the management of communications and paperwork.
- Contribute towards the smooth running of the team.
- Interact and cooperate with all members of the organization, its suppliers, and clients/customers
- Assisting with maintenance arrangements per agreed schedules.
- Maintain accurate records/documentation associated with your work.
- Reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis or as otherwise required.
- Ensure compliance with relevant codes, legislation, and procedures including health and safety.
- Immediately report any problems/failures that may impact on the organization and/or its clients/customers to the supervisor / HOD.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Must uphold the Quality Management System (QMS) and work in conformance with the roles as specified in the Departmental Manual.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
?EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum a first degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Humanities or a related field of study.
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a customer service role.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- Team working ability
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Resilient and tenacious
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.