Business and Systems Analyst - FIDOIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
There are 2B adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. 2B. That’s ~40% of the world’s adult population. 350M of these live in Sub-Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that are invisible to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so that everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make lives easier and better.
Want to be an early employee of a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products that are powered by a magical cocktail of real-time mission-critical ML models, behavioral psychology and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What you will do?
You will support all aspects of the business including product design of enabling platforms and technologies as well as internally designed systems and technologies.
- You will lead the Quality Assurance (QA), regular testing, and management of all of these systems and their users.
- You will monitor key platforms and systems to ensure optimal functionality at all times, and lead the escalation and resolution of related problems. Speed of restoring users and systems back to operational status will be of the utmost priority.
- You will collect and analyze relevant data to inform recommendations for product enhancements, and business process improvements.
- You will also support collaborations with data providers to support risk activities as well as local technical and financial service partners to resolve issues that may originate from the provision of such services to the company.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate must understand both internal and external user needs and characterization and be able to coordinate activities between the off-shore development team and the business for design and Quality Assurance purposes.
- Must possess great data analysis skills with a keen eye for details.
- Must understand APIs and payment integrations
- Previous experience in project management, especially within cross-functional teams is preferred.
- Must possess strong Communication and Technical skills (Advanced Excel, SQL, and Python), and problem-solving skills plus an ability to learn new systems quickly with little to no supervision.
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent coupled with a minimum of two (2) years of working experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.