Administration Director - AirtelTigoAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will join our team as the Director for Administration in the Supply Chain Department.
(S)He will report to the Chief Supply Chain Officer and will Plan, organize and manage all facilities and fleet of the business as well as the staff of the Administration department.
- Direct Management responsibility for a Facilities Manager, Fleet Manager and Business Support Services Manager
- To budget, liaise with Procurement to source contractors and suppliers and perform strategic planning.
- To lead all Administration business planning activities and contribute to corporate planning at a strategic level.
- To plan, direct, manage, coordinate, and supervise programs for the acquisition, utilization, maintenance, repair, replacement and disposal of fleet vehicles.
- To provide a cost-effective, efficient transport service that supports operational requirements whilst ensuring compliance with all legislation associated with fleet operations.
- To champion the delivery of specific fleet-related projects and accurate budget management and reporting.
- To manage the performance of the Fleet section, establish and maintain service delivery standards, the development and delivery of the Fleet Strategy and delivery of strategic service objectives and contract targets
- Responsible for interfacing with senior management and regulatory auditors
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- To ensure that all sites are managed and supported in an efficient and timely manner and in a condition, appropriate to their use. This includes overseeing any programme of construction, refurbishment and maintenance projects and managing the performance of the multi-disciplinary service partners.
- To take a part in developing Sustainable Development policy and initiatives and to deliver a programme of development and maintenance which ensures that reduction targets are met from utilities conservation and maximum energy efficiency for the future.
- Provide technical advice as necessary to client departments and appointed consultants and contractors for the design and operation of building services & systems.
- Manage the maintenance of the structure and fabric of all buildings.
- Oversee accommodation needs and support the development of the accommodation strategy.
- Assist as a specialist user in the procurement of administrative supply contracts, consultancy support and works contracts in accordance with financial and procurement policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all Office Service Equipment and contracts are managed effectively and efficiently to provide a customer focused service. This includes general transport, stationary, postage, water coolers, photocopiers, vehicles, and travel provisions.
- To provide a high-quality service to internal clients based on agreed service standards.
- Implement a policy of continuous improvement and develop, present, and implement new ideas to improve the scope and quality of service delivery standards.
- Oversee the coaching and education of all teams involved in Administration in procedures, policies and in safety practices. Meet regularly with them to discuss concerns.
- To ensure that departmental budgets are managed and controlled in strict accordance with financial policies and procedures, including all maintenance, leasing, projects, and CAPEX and OPEX
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business
- Valid clean driving record
- Fleet maintenance experience
- Facility Management Professional (FMP)
- Certified Facility Manager (CFM)
- Minimum 2 years in Facility or Fleet Management
- Minimum 5 years Management experience
- Experience in maintenance trades
- Knowledge of current health and safety regulations
- Demonstrated stable proven track record.
- Ability to determine and discuss building needs and communicate these to contractors, suppliers, and all key stakeholders.
- Accounting to meet budgets and identify cost-saving measures.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Customer service for Staff and stakeholder satisfaction
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving
- Business management, including scheduling, strategic planning, and administration.
- Understanding of current building, health, and safety regulations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- People management
- Excellent oral and written communication and reporting skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Independent with good work attitude and high level of integrity
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.