Accountant: Prin - HalliburtonAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunities of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, assists in the development of the company’s business systems, processes, and controls, including policies and procedures, relative to the location and department assigned.
- Demonstrates understanding of the organizational structure and core businesses of the company and industry.
- Performs, researches, and resolves activities involving complex accounting reports with associated accounting analysis and related internal controls.
- May prepare and post or review journal vouchers for accounting transactions.
- Reviews and monitors financial transactions for accuracy and timeliness.
- Prepares, analyzes, and distributes financial results including variance explanations. Interacts and communicates with other departments and business units to resolve financial-related issues.
- Coordinates financial report preparation and business analysis.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in accounting, business, or other related field and a minimum of five (5) years of experience in accounting-related roles.
- Knowledge of US GAAP or country-specific accounting principles is required.
- Demonstrates project management skills and knowledge of financial performance metrics such as CVA/NOVA.
- Demonstrates knowledge in aspects of general accounting, internal controls and risk mitigation, company policy, financial analysis and statutory reporting, forecasting, and financial applications of varying complexity, as well as advanced levels of proficiency with industry and company acumen.
- This is a developmental role for learning basic supervisory skills/experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.