Sustainability Delivery Manager - Nestle GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
We are looking for a Sustainability Delivery Manager reporting to the Nutrition & Sustainability Manager. In this role, you are responsible for the operationalization of the Sustainability strategy, to ensure the Market can meet the targets and commitments across the value chain. You will coordinate and drive the delivery of the portfolio of Sustainability projects, including supporting the development of necessary partnerships.
You will also convey ideas, information, and messages by working through others, to initiate and operationalize actions and programs across the company, ensuring the delivery of sustainability commitments.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The scope of projects extends across the value chain, covering key food systems on which we rely and includes, inter alia; packaging sustainability (especially plastics), climate change, resource productivity and the circular economy (including food loss and waste), human rights, responsible sourcing (including farmer livelihoods), natural resource stewardship (including water, soils, biodiversity and habitat), rural development, nutrition, communication.
- Facilitate/ support/ co-lead with various project team leads across the organization, to ensure the delivery on portfolio of Sustainability projects and priorities across the value chain.
- Support expert team leads to:
- Identify collaborative opportunities, cross-industry, and stakeholder-driven platforms, and projects that can help deliver the strategy.
- Develop positions and policies in line with Corporate positions and advocate accordingly
- Comply to internal and external sustainability rules, norms, policies, and standards.
- Support to businesses in incorporating sustainability into the brand essence.
- Support to seize opportunities to drive sales through sustainability initiatives.
- Support/lead the communication of sustainability positions and actions internally and externally.
- Provide support, guidance, and training content to develop Knowledge on Sustainability across the organization.
- Provide timely reports and updates as needed.
- Escalate issues early for support where needed
What Will Make You Successful?
- Passionate about the Sustainability field.
- A strong desire to deliver tangible results.
- Able to build connections and teams, and work with flexibility on cross-functional projects.
- Project management skills
- Project monitoring and occasional entry via databases such as Excel (added advantage PowerBI and ServiceNow)
- Fluent in English, French (an advantage for future career progression), and local languages an advantage
- Audit and/or communication skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Eager to learn and have a growth mindset.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Minimum Educational Qualification:
The minimum educational level of a Bachelors in science (e.g., Environmental Science, Agriculture, Food Science, Nutrition, Data science) or Technical academic background or Finance
Minimum Relevant work experience:
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sustainability or related field.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.